Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson =) - we only get one of you , in a life time

haih. where to start. im so devastated right now.

my mum came into my room early morning and she was like, well i dont remember her exact words cos alaaaa ppl sleeping la, but what i made out of it was that Michael Jackson was dead, and when my mum told me , i remembered saying ''alaaaa . why?''

n then i bagun la to go watch CNN

part of me is sad that he;s gone . but another part is happy for him too. i mean will all the shit he faced from the no childhood part to the nose carving to the child molestation accusations and stuff, i mean now i hope he finally finds peace.

so now im playing all of Michael songs, its like a tribute/memorial?? idk , well its my way of celebrating his life and music/my way of getting over it...ahha..idk

seriously i mean thats not one person who hasnt listened, grooved and jived to his songs, may it be any generation. i mean vocals like that come like once in a blue moon. sumpah this is so sad. i cant even think straight.

look at it this way, i dont know the dude personally , but yet his death affects me as though he;s my bfffff ..and it isnt only me, i mean turn on CNN and u'll know that many others feel the same way too, very err suprising and touching. i mean how many artist u know that have this type of effect on people..elvis? and thats about it i think??

we all have to die someday, but sayang la that he had to go at 50, then he has 3 children summore.

I was lucky la to have been to a Michael Jackson concert, when I was young. i went with my papa =) . BEST GILAAA BABI OKAY THE CONCERT. unbeatable. hahaha. syiok gila. that was my first and last concert that ive ever been too. but definetely superrrrrr entertaining la. i remember got those benda meletup2...sikit2 he dance then BOOM PWEUUSHHH ..got sparks here and there.

then one lucky bitch got to get up on stage and slow dance with him to you are not alone i think...dunnoela what song, but i remember it was slow emo song.

oh michael , <3

he may have died, but we'll remember the name and the music for years and years to come. so no hal . kita buat lek jer . haha =)



currently listening to : In the closet, MJ

No comments: