Friday, April 3, 2009

My Bilik, My SUKA la

i dont get why my mum HAS to go into my room and only to come out and shout at me about how dirty it is.

1) Its not that dirty laaaa...just unfolded clothes on the table, some earings here and there...and
an undone bed..ITS NOT THAT DIRTY , u wont die, or get malaria or denggi if u live in it la.

2) If I dont find it troublesome to move my clothes to the bed when i need the table, and then
move it back to the table when i want my bed...apa lu sakit hati wahai ibu?

3) If u feel my room is dirty, dont masuk la..then u wont have to shout, then u look younger,
u'll live longer

Ish mums ah i tell u. i can almost tell, everytime she steps in my room, she come out, sure i kena wannnnnnn..but theennnnnnnnn it doesnt bother me that my room's a lil untidyyyyy..when i cant take it ill clean laaaaaaaaa...ibu oh ibu ibu
then now she says that im ''irresponsible'' and that im ''incapable of taking care of myself'' and hence for sureeeeee complain to my dad, and tell him not to send me to penang to study..hadoih ibu.u so farneeee laaaa..har har har.

No comments: